TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to MyNameforLife.com! The following terms and conditions govern use of the MyNameforLife.com website and all content, services and products available at or through the website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Agreement to Pay. By selecting a paid service, you agree to pay MyNameforLife.com the fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on the day you agree to the service or gift certificate for that service. Fees for services are not refundable once consultation begins, as explained on invoice terms.
- Intellectual Property. All intellectual property found on this site or produced by MyNameforLife.com for clients or for any third party belongs to My Name for Life, and all rights, title and interest in such property will remain solely with My Name for Life.
- Changes. MyNameforLife.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Termination. MyNameforLife.com may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is.” MyNameforLife.com and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied. MyNameforLife.com makes no warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you visit our site at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will MyNameforLife.com, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to MyNameforLife.com under this Agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. MyNameforLife.com shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond its reasonable control.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MyNameforLife.com, its web host Corporate Tech Strategies, S. Fuchs (President), its contractors, its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- If you comment on a blog or post material to the Website, you are entirely responsible for the Content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
◦ The downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
◦ The Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
◦ The Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third-party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third-party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
◦ The Content is not pornographic, libelous or defamatory, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
◦ Your Content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information (e.g., names, postal addresses, email addresses) ONLY when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example, as a testimonial to our services.
Distribution of Information
No information is provided to third parties for marketing or publicity purposes. Information is only shared when: (1) required by law; or (2) trying to protect against or prevent fraud or unauthorized transactions; or (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information